JUNUO mini upgrade software for mini hd dvb s2 support youtube by wifi dongle
More models available for you!
13. Input voltage: AC100--240V, 50/60Hz
14.support 3G,wifi,YouTube,CCCAM and IPTV
One Color box include: 1* DVB-S2 HD Receiver 1* Remote Control
1* AV Cable 1* User Manual
1. Sales service time: 24 hours for one day
6 days for one week
supply completely service for your any time.
1.Will you provide samples?
Yes, we have ready sample to test quality and signal, and you can contact us to get the price.
2.What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)? Whatever for spot goods. And It’s 1000pcs for OEM orders.
3.How about the OEM/ODM service ?
We provide all kinds of OEM/ODM service,eg:Logo printing on housing,Customized packag, Software Customization.
4. What is your payment ways? We would like T/T(30% deposit before production,and the rest 70% must be paid before shipment).
5.What is your method to deliver goods ?
Normally, we ship goods by sea,air and express.
. By sea to your nearest sea port for 10~15 days . By air to your nearest air port for 5~10 days . By express(UPS,DHL.FEDEX,TNT...) to your door for 3~6 days